The purpose of this policy is to inform you about the reason for and extent to which your personal data will be processed when you visit our website. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the controller.
This website uses SSL or TLS encryption to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the controller). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string “https://” and the lock symbol in your browser line.
Name and address of the controller
(1) Controller within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: “GDPR”) is:
ACT Services GmbH
Tel: 0049 1516 5666677
(2) Contact details of the Data Protection Officer
(1) According to the applicable laws, you have various rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to obtain confirmation and access
- Right to request rectification
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
- Right to request restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
- Right to withdraw the given consent
If you wish to assert these rights, please send your request by e-mail or by post to the address mentioned above.
(2) You also have the right of lodging a complaint with a supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data with us.
Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) When using our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). If you want to visit our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability, functionality and security of our website:
- our visited website
- used IP address
- date and time of access
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- the amount of data transferred in bytes
- Website from which you accessed the site (source/reference)
- used browser
- the operating system used and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) The legal basis is our legitimate interest in ensuring a smooth connection setup and a comfortable use of the website as well as in the possibility to evaluate system security and stability and to pursue further administrative purposes in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(3) The data will not be passed on or used in any other way.
(1) Like many other websites, we also use so-called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and through which certain information flows to the institution that places the cookie (in this case the institution is us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are intended to make the website more user-friendly and effective and to enable the use of certain functions. When using this common data and information we do not draw any conclusions about the person concerned. This information is just required to deliver the contents of our website correctly. This anonymously collected data and information is therefore evaluated by us statistically and with the aim of increasing data protection and data security in our company to ensure an optimum level of protection for the personal data processed by us. If certain cookies process personal data, processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) This website uses transient cookies. Transient cookies – in particular so-called session cookies – are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These cookies store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to a joint session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must generally provide further personal data, which we use to perform the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply. In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(2) Furthermore, we inform you in the respective offer about a transfer of your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
(1) We also collect personal data if you voluntarily provide it to us in the course of fulfilling and processing the contractual relationship with us. Usually the following data is concerned: Name, employer, e-mail address, and telephone number Business Adress. We use the data provided by you without your explicit consent solely for the fulfilment and execution of the contract with us. The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
(2) Upon termination of the contractual relationship, your data will be deleted after expiry of the retention periods under tax and commercial law, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data. At no time your data will be passed on to third parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the contract or is prescribed by law, or you have expressly given us your consent to this.
Contact form and e-mails
(1) If you send us enquiries via our contact form or via e-mail, your data will be stored for the purpose of answering the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. You will be required to provide your name and e-mail address. Providing a telephone number and other data is voluntary and serves to facilitate contact and to enable us to address you personally. These data are stored and used solely for the purpose of responding to your request or for establishing contact and the technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) Your data will be deleted when your inquiry has been finally clarified and if no statutory retention obligations oppose this.
Google Web Fonts
(1) In order to present our contents correctly and graphically appealing in all browsers, we use script libraries and font libraries provided by Google Web Fonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts/) on this website. Google Web Fonts are transferred to your browser’s cache to avoid multiple loading. If your browser does not support Google Web Fonts or does not allow access, content will be displayed in a default font. The legal basis for the use of Google Web Fonts is our legitimate interest in the correct graphical representation of our website in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) By activating script libraries or font libraries, a connection to the operator of the library is automatically established. In theory, it is possible – but currently also unclear whether and, if so, for what purposes – that operators of corresponding libraries collect data.
(1) We process your personal data, which you communicate to us by sending your application documents via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, for the purpose of carrying out the application process. We do not pass this data on to third parties; it is encrypted and transmitted to us in accordance with the state of the art. Legal basis for the processing of the data is § 26 Abs. 1 i.V.m Abs. 8 S. 2 BDSG.
(2) In addition, we may use your personal data to defend ourselves against claims asserted during the application process. According to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR, the legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in legal defence.
(3) In the event of a successful application, the data provided by you may be processed by us for the purposes of the employment relationship, § 26 para. 1 BDSG, if this is necessary for the performance or termination of the employment relationship or for the exercise or fulfilment of the rights and obligations of the representation of the interests of the employees resulting from the law or a collective agreement or another collective agreement.
(4) If your application is not successful or you have withdrawn it, we will delete your data after six months at the latest. The storage of your data for this period serves the purpose of being able to answer any queries you may have in connection with your application. If you would like us to consider your application data for other future vacancies which might match your qualifications, please let us know in your application letter. The data will then be permanently stored by us for this purpose. Should you then be considered for a future position, we will use the contact details you provide to contact you. In this case, the legal basis for the permanent storage of your applicant data is the consent declared by you in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR.
Objection and withdrawal against the processing of your data
(1) If you have consented to the processing of your data, it is possible at any time to withdraw this processing for the future. As a result, your data will no longer be processed for the agreed purpose.
(2) If your data are processed on the basis of a weighing of interests in accordance with the legal basis Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. e or f GDPR, you can object to this if you have special reasons against processing the data.
(3) You also have the possibility to object to the processing of your data for the purpose of direct marketing. Thus, your data will no longer be processed for the purpose of direct advertising.